Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc. to Light Several Sports Projects Across the United States
WISCONSIN-BASED LIGHTING COMPANY SECURES WIDE RANGE OF LIGHTING PROJECTS FROM SPORTS FACILITIES TO PARKING LOTS
FOND DU LAC, Wis. (March 1, 2022) – Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc. (WiLL), a company specializing in high-output LED lighting technology and professional-grade light poles, was selected as the lighting provider for a variety of applications – including several sports projects as well as parking lot and walkway upgrades – during February 2022.
Notable projects awarded during the month of February include:
- Aequitas at the CJC (Indianapolis, Ind.) - Parking Lot
- Alton Steel (Alton, Ill.) - Infrastructure Upgrade
- Amazon (Visalia, Calif.) - Parking Lot
- City of East Cleveland (East Cleveland, Ohio) - Infrastructure Upgrade
- East Naples Community Park (East Naples, Fla.) - Pickleball Courts
- Fort Huachuca (Sierra Vista, Ariz.) - Infrastructure Upgrade
- Jenison High School (Jenison, Mich.) - Athletics Facility
- Kean University (Union, N.J.) - Kean Alumni Stadium
- Larimer / East Liberty Choice Neighborhoods Initiative (Pittsburgh, Pa.) - Walkway
- Malacari's Mini Golf (Mountain Top, Pa.) - Mini-Golf Course
- Mount Southington Ski Area (Plantsville, Conn.) - Ski Hill
- Oberon, Inc. (State College, Pa.) - Walkway
- Port of Panama City (Panama, Fla.) - Infrastructure Upgrade
- Tampa Yacht & Country Club (Tampa Bay, Fla.) - Equestrian Arena
- The J.M. Smucker Company (Irondale, Ala.) - Infrastructure Upgrade
- University of Wisconsin - River Falls (River Falls, Wis.) - Parking Lot
- Vincennes University (Vincennes, Ind.) - Intramural Field
To learn more about Wisconsin Lighting Lab, its complete product catalog and its team, visit WiLLBrands.com.
About Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc.
Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc. (WiLL) and its expert team design, engineer, manufacture, distribute and sell high-output LED lighting and professional-grade light poles for a wide range of applications including commercial, industrial, municipal, sports, architectural and high-end residential. Through its growing catalog of brands and solutions, WiLL aims to make high-output easy by offering a complete made-in-the-USA product catalog, superior customer service and engineering support. The company is based in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and its NAFCO brand has been in operation since 1973. To learn more, visit WiLLBrands.com.