WiLL Awarded Several Outdoor Recreation Facilities and More in July 2022
Wisconsin-based lighting company to light new Ariens Nordic Center and Boreal Mountain CA
FOND DU LAC, Wis. (August 1, 2022) – During the month of July, Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc. (WiLL), a company specializing in high-output LED lighting technology and professional-grade light poles, has been named the lighting manufacturer for a variety of interior and exterior installations around the country.
Notable projects awarded throughout July 2022 include:
- Ariens Nordic Center (Brillion, Wis.) - Trap Range
- Baileywick Park (Raleigh, N.C.) - Walkways
- Boreal Mountain CA (Soda Springs, Calif.) - Ski Hill
- Central Mississippi Correctional Facility (Pearl, Miss.) - Infrastructure Upgrades
- Hoselton Chevrolet (East Rochester, N.Y.) - Parking Lot
- KiAN Corporation (Tracy, Calif.) - Parking Lot
- Mokena Police Department (Mokena, Ill.) - Parking Lot
- Old Quarry Middle School (Lemont, Ill.) - Parking Lot
- Rio Grande Electric Cooperative (Brackettville, Texas) - Streetscape
- San Antonio International Airport (San Antonio, Texas) - Infrastructure Upgrades
- Silver Creek Ski Resort (Snowshow, W.V.) - Ski Hill
- Tom Lee Park (Memphis, Tenn.) - Walkways
- University of Wisconsin Oshkosh (Oshkosh, Wis.) - Parking Lot
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Sault Ste Marie, Mich.) - Infrastructure Upgrades
- Valley Rod & Gun Club (Hartland, Wis.) - Trap Range
- West Pasco Resource Recovery Facility (Spring Hill, Fla.) - Parking Lot
To learn more about Wisconsin Lighting Lab, its complete product catalog and its team, visit WiLLBrands.com.
About Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc.
Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc. (WiLL) and its expert team design, engineer, manufacture, distribute and sell high-output LED lighting and professional-grade light poles for a wide range of applications including commercial, industrial, municipal, sports, architectural and high-end residential. Through its growing catalog of brands and solutions, WiLL aims to make high-output easy by offering a complete made-in-the-USA product catalog, superior customer service and engineering support. The company is based in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and its NAFCO brand has been in operation since 1973. To learn more, visit WiLLBrands.com.