WiLL Awarded Multiple Major Infrastructure Projects Throughout January 2022
WISCONSIN-BASED LIGHTING COMPANY BEGINS THE YEAR STRONG WITH A WIDE RANGE OF PROJECTS AND APPLICATIONS
FOND DU LAC, Wis. (February 1, 2022) – Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc. (WiLL), a company specializing in high-output LED lighting technology and professional-grade light poles, was awarded a wide range of projects across the country at the start of 2022. With upcoming installations ranging from sports fields to infrastructure projects, WiLL provided customers with a full catalog of products to meet the specification of a vast range of applications.
Notable projects awarded during the month of January include:
- City of Green Lake (Green Lake, Wis.) - Baseball Field
- City of Orrville Parks & Recreation (Orrville, Ohio) - Little League Fields
- Clarios (St. Joseph, Mo.) - Parking Lot
- Goodfellow Air Force Base (San Angelo, Texas) - Infrastructure Upgrades
- John Hopkins University (Baltimore, Md.) - Lacrosse Field
- LaGuardia Airport (Queens, N.Y.) - Infrastructure Upgrades
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf (Wisconsin Dells, Wis.) - Miniature Golf Course
- Port of Panama City (Panama City, Fla.) - Infrastructure Upgrades
- SSAB Steel Mill (Mobile, Ala.) - Infrastructure Updates
- Tampa Yacht and Country Club (Tampa Bay, Fla.) - Pickleball Court
To learn more about Wisconsin Lighting Lab, its complete product catalog and its team, visit WiLLBrands.com.
About Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc.
Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc. (WiLL) and its expert team design, engineer, manufacture, distribute and sell high-output LED lighting and professional-grade light poles for a wide range of applications including commercial, industrial, municipal, sports, architectural and high-end residential. Through its growing catalog of brands and solutions, WiLL aims to make high-output easy by offering a complete made-in-the-USA product catalog, superior customer service and engineering support. The company is based in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and its NAFCO brand has been in operation since 1973. To learn more, visit WiLLBrands.com.