November 2022 - Wisconsin Lighting Lab to Light Parking Lots and More
Wisconsin-based lighting company to light parking lots and major infrastructure projects
FOND DU LAC, Wis. (December 1, 2022) – Throughout the month of November, Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc. (WiLL), a company specializing in high-output LED lighting technology and professional-grade light poles, was named the lighting, light pole, and controls manufacturer for a variety of projects.
Notable projects awarded throughout the month of November include:
- Alton Steel (Edwardsville, Ill.) - Warehouse & Manufacturing
- Atlis Grand Lake Willis (Orlando, Fla.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building Lighting
- Audia Plastics (Lafayette, Ga.) - Rail & High Mast
- Beaufort County Parks and Recreation Department (Beaufort, S.C.) - Tennis & Pickleball
- Bethel Church (Redding, Calif.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building Lighting
- Caddell Construction (Laredo, Texas) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Cal Poly Pomona - University Village Apartments (Tustin, Calif.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – Golden Valley (Golden Valley, Minn.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter (Lake Buena Vista, Fla.) - Walkways & Pathways
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (Atlanta, Ga.) - Airport & High Mast
- Navistar Assembly Plant (San Antonio, Texas) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Port of Panama City (Panama City, Fla.) - Warehouse & Manufacturing
- Portillo's (Allen, Texas) - Walkways & Pathways
- Standard Amusements LLC (Rye, N.Y.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (Whitewater, Wis.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Walker River League - Reviglio Field (Yerington, Nev.) - Baseball & Softball
- Waunakee Gun Club (Waunakee, Wis.) - Trap & Skeet
To learn more about Wisconsin Lighting Lab, its complete product catalog and its team, visit WiLLBrands.com.
About Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc.
Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc. (WiLL) and its expert team design, engineer, manufacture, distribute and sell high-output LED lighting and professional-grade light poles for a wide range of applications including commercial, industrial, municipal, sports, architectural and high-end residential. Through its growing catalog of brands and solutions, WiLL aims to make high output easy by offering a complete made-in-the-USA product catalog, superior customer service and engineering support. The company is based in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and its NAFCO brand has been in operation since 1973. To learn more, visit WiLLBrands.com.