January 2023 - WiLL Named Lighting Manufacturer for Infrastructure Projects Around the US
Wisconsin-based lighting company to light project around the country
FOND DU LAC, Wis. (February 1, 2023) – Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc. (WiLL), a company specializing in high-output LED lighting technology and professional-grade light poles, started the year on a high note as the company was named the lighting, light pole, and controls manufacturer for projects across the country.
Notable projects awarded throughout the month of January include:
- Alton Steel (Edwardsville, Ill.) - Warehouse & Manufacturing
- AM/NS Calvert (Mt Vernon, Ala.) - Warehouse & Manufacturing
- Amazon SAT3 (San Antonio, Texas) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- BASF Corporation (Huntsville, Ala.) - Infrastructure Upgrade
- Cameron Parish Police Jury (Cameron, La.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Camp Romimu (Monticello, N.Y.) - Baseball & Softball
- Catamount Mountain Resort (South Egremont, Mass.) - Skiing & Resort
- City of Woonsocket (Wagner, S.D.) - Streetscape & Roadway
- Community Justice Campus (Indianapolis, Ind.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Cottonwood Little League (Redding, Calif.) - Baseball & Softball
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo (Fort Wayne, Ind.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Jiffy Lube (Brownsburg, Ind.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Johns Manville (Winder, Ga.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Kohl's (West Seneca, N.Y.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Lynx FBO (Miami, Fla.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Manatee County - G.T. Bray Recreation Area (Bradenton, Fla.) - Tennis & Pickleball
- Marquette University High School (Milwaukee, Wis.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Northrop Grumman (West Valley City, Utah) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Old River Road RV Resort (Kerrville, Texas) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Porky's Bayside Restaurant and Marina (Marathon, Fla.) - Golf & Driving Range
- Sam Rayburn High School (Pasadena, Texas) - Tennis & Pickleball
- Shake Shack (Round Rock, Texas) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Turquoise Place Resort (Orange Beach, Ala.) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (Madison, Wis.) - Streetscape & Roadway
- UTMB Health - Galveston Campus (Houston, Texas) - Parking Lot & Exterior Building
- Zephyrhills Municipal Airport (Zephyrhills, Fla.) - Airport, Rail, Port & High Mast
To learn more about Wisconsin Lighting Lab, its complete product catalog and its team, visit WiLLBrands.com.
About Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc.
Wisconsin Lighting Lab, Inc. (WiLL) and its expert team design, engineer, manufacture, distribute and sell high-output LED lighting and professional-grade light poles for a wide range of applications including commercial, industrial, municipal, sports, architectural and high-end residential. Through its growing catalog of brands and solutions, WiLL aims to make high output easy by offering a complete made-in-the-USA product catalog, superior customer service and engineering support. The company is based in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and its NAFCO brand has been in operation since 1973. To learn more, visit WiLLBrands.com.