Inside Sales Coordinator/Associate
POSITION BACKGROUNDWiLL is looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator/Associate who will help support and grow our network of accounts across the USA. The ideal candidate possesses clear excitement for the inside sales role as well as the ability to communicate clearly and concisely as a liaison between the engineering, sales, and customer teams. This person will continuously develop and refine their knowledge of various lighting applications and WiLL’s vast and growing product catalog. You will assist in all aspects of project quotations, technical and customer support, lighting design, and product selection.
- Leverage CRM applications like Salesforce to track all pertinent customer, opportunity, and project information
- Develop deep expertise of WiLL’s products, solutions, sales channels, industry structure, etc.
- Manage account leads and sales opportunities in the form of phone calls, emails, online chats, etc.
- Increase sales with existing accounts to achieve individual, team, and company goals
- Interface between customers and sales support staff to interpret and communicate engineering documents, architectural drawings, and specification sheets with various parties, including customers
- Maximize points of contact and project follow-ups with customers to maximize the likelihood of quote-to-sale conversions
- Ensure smooth transition of accounts thru the development process from prospecting to sales to account management
- Continually “WOW” customers thru your deep technical understanding of our products and their applications
- Develop and maintain a variety of customer relationships including end-users, contractors, distributors, factories, purchasing managers, etc.
- Resolve project issues quickly and efficiently
- Accurately process orders and gather important details before submitting vendor purchase orders
- Bachelor’s or associate's degree, with 1-2 years sales related experience preferred
- Self-motivated and results-driven with demonstrated energy, initiative, and ability to hit goals
- Demonstrated integrity and team-driven approach to work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn and operate new software and programs
- Effective time-management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An interest or background in technology, computers, etc. is a requirement
- Electrical and mechanical background is a plus
- Clear desire to work as part of a small "start-up" business culture and become an integral part of our growing team
- Strong work ethic, passion, positive energy, winning attitude, and desire to learn every day
We're a small and respected team operating in a booming industry. We consist of about 50 dedicated support professionals, problem solvers, product experts, welders, machinists, fabricators, engineers, project managers, creatives, programmers, and marketing professionals working hard to deliver the industry's best mix of product selection and expertise.
PRODUCTS + HISTORY
We are members of an innovative family of companies spanning over four decades in commercial/industrial engineering, manufacturing, and distribution. We service a mix of clientele across the US providing engineering services and high-output LED light pole and fixture products for applications large and small. Professional grade, American-made light poles, brackets, and assemblies are the core of our product offering. Our ever-expanding catalog includes 20,000+ standard light pole offerings in aluminum, steel, and fiberglass materials. We deliver nearly limitless procurement and production potential in various materials, shapes, sizes, and finishes for parking lot, roadway, street, and security applications. Our LED lighting products dramatically reduce energy consumption and virtually eliminate ongoing maintenance expenses for the site, area, street, sports, and warehouse lighting applications. Our products utilize superior optical and thermal management systems to deliver whiter, brighter lighting that improves safety and visibility.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your contact information and resume here.