Wisconsin Lighting Lab is looking to grow its talented team with the addition of an Accounting Analyst. Our ideal candidate must possess extreme attention to detail and organizational skills as they will support a variety of accounting, purchasing, and logistics efforts. As an integral member of the WiLL team, this Analyst will work with not only internal sales and engineering teams but also external vendors and shipping companies.
Our team members are proud to possess a fusion of mechanical, electrical, and technical aptitude. Oh yeah, aside from work, we build/race cars, travel, go boating, sing at Korean Karaoke bars (yes, that's happened), enjoy a microbrew, and collectively have every light pole and fixture memorized along Hwy 41 between Milwaukee and Appleton. You think I'm kidding, huh? Try us!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
- Provide accounting, purchasing, logistics, and other support
- Coordinate with vendors as well as WiLL’s sales and engineering teams
- Electronically deposit paper checks to bank accounts
- Enter electronic and paper check cash receipts to various GL accounts
- Apply cash receipts to billings
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and enter invoices/accounts payable to income statement or balance sheet GL accounts
- Reconcile records with WiLL team members and management, vendors, and customers
- Verify the accuracy of invoices, cash receipts, and other documents or records, investigate questionable data, recommend actions to resolve discrepancies, and/or work with team members to resolve issues.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven accounting experience
- Proficiency in at least one spreadsheet application (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, LibreOffice Calc) including vlookups
- Experience with accounting software
- Working knowledge of income statements, balance sheets, and statements of cash flow
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Spreadsheet pivot tables and IF statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or other relevant fields
- Experience with relational databases / SQL
We're a small and respected team operating in a booming industry. We consist of about 50 dedicated support professionals, problem solvers, product experts, welders, machinists, fabricators, engineers, project managers, creatives, programmers, and marketing professionals working hard to deliver the industry's best mix of product selection and expertise.
Products & History
We are members of an innovative family of brands spanning over four decades in commercial/industrial engineering, manufacturing, and distribution. We service a mix of clientele across the US providing engineering services and high-output LED light pole and fixture products for applications large and small. Professional grade, USA made light poles, brackets, and assemblies are the core of our product offering. Our ever-expanding catalog includes 20,000+ standard light pole offerings in aluminum, steel, and fiberglass materials. We deliver nearly limitless procurement and production potential in various materials, shapes, sizes, and finishes for parking lot, roadway, street, and security applications.
Our LED lighting products dramatically reduce energy consumption and virtually eliminate ongoing maintenance expenses for the site, area, street, sports, and warehouse lighting applications. Our products utilize superior optical and thermal management systems to deliver whiter, brighter lighting that improves safety and visibility.
How to Apply
Submit your contact information and resume here.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection